lundi 2 février 2009

Day today



I bought an all ready made scarf, beautiful wool. But it was uneasy to use. So, I un-did it, and re-did it, with my new pair of knitting needle. I prefer it as it is now. On my twenties I was in Paris, I knitted for 100 Idées, a magazine from Marie-Claire's Group.




Every morning it is about that, in Grignan in the Café le Grenier à Sel, on the table, coffee & brioche from Peyrol + the local newspaper le Dauphiné Libéré. The wood heater is enough to heat all the place... On Thursday I read la Tribune. Once in a while I go at the other coffee shop le Sévigné where I read the Provence. Now and then I get a national newspaper (...) or Courier International, and even The Herald Tribune. From time to time El Pais to maintain my spanish...

Chaque matin c'est à peu-prés ça, à Grignan, ma table au Café "le Grenier à Sel" : café & brioche de chez Peyrol + le journal local le Dauphiné Libéré. Le poêle à bois suffit à chauffer l'ensemble du lieu... Le jeudi je donne un coup d'œil à la Tribune de Valréas (Je reçois celle de Montélimar dans ma boite à lettre). Parfois je vais au Sévigné où je lis la Provence. De temps en temps j'achète un journal national (le Monde, le Figaro (Obama), Libération, Aujourd'hui) ou Courrier International, et même the Herald Tribune. Et même ces derniers mois, el Pais pour entretenir mon espagnol... Yes, I do.